3D Motion Design Lead (f/m/d)
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Explore exciting projects within the world of NFTs and Web3 with us and lead the motion design language of MOONBASE
- Become the go-to person for everything 3D at MOONBASE and collaborate with very known 3D artists
- Create best-in-class user-centric work suitable for a diverse set of social platforms including Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, and others as well as TV, email, websites, OOH etc.
- Pushing the visual identity of MOONBASE to the next level
- Developing & managing insights-based ads rotation
- Develop insightful, aesthetically compelling and functional motion concepts together with our CD and graphic designers that support creative ideas for both B2C and B2B
- Acting as a Sparring Partner for the Management Team
- Manage and lead projects from concept stage until the end, including concept, scribbling/storyboarding, design, animation and audio editing
- Edit and brand assets such as social media, website content, artworks and help us to create a consistent style for motion design
As the 3D Motion Design Lead you will wow the world with us. The ideas you will create will be seen by tens and hundreds of millions of people around the globe. Therefore, you will be an important contributor in building the hottest operative marketing consultancy in Europe. This will be reflected by our offer to add Equity into your compensation package. Wether this role is part- or full time is up to you, we are open for you to continue freelance jobs. Leading a team of 6, you will spearhead everything that holds our people together.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in animation/motion design and video editing, ideally in a creative agency or creative studio within a company
- You have advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop) and related plugins. Cinema 4D, Blender, and Figma/Sketch are a plus.
- You have a good sense for design (typography, colors, image composition) and an eye for exciting, target group-oriented storytelling
- You are well organized and have no problem managing multiple dynamic projects with different stakeholders at the same time
- As a passionate motion graphic designer, you follow current design trends while being well-versed in established standards
- Plus: Completed studies in motion or media design, or comparable training
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
Life at the base
At MOONBASE you can expect a high calibre team and flexible work environment that places value on camaraderie and diverse perspectives. We work hard to create dream roles for everyone at the BASE.
- Join an industry-leading team with past achievements in their previous ventures & projects that loves what they’re doing as we believe in dream roles
- Competitive compensation & pension, 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Remote first (up to 100%),, Hybrid Flagship Office in Berlin Remote & flexible working hours: we made this part of our DNA long ago. Mobile/home office isn't a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe
- High-Quality Home-Office Equipment (Chairs, Desks, etc.)
- extensive personal development opportunities such as regular coachings and free access to mental health professionals + learning Budget
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- We actively empower our people to not only take ownership, but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of vouchers every month on services & products of their choice such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets and many more
Start Date: ASAP
Peek into our culture: MOONBASE Culture
To learn more about MOONBASE, to see all current job openings, and to submit your application, visit: https://moonbase.social/working-here
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.