Senior Public Relations & Communications Manager (f/m/d)
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Building MOONBASE’s PR strategy across our key markets in Europe and later the US to create awareness for MOONBASE’s brand and establish MOONBASE as an industry leader, the go-to for Category-leading brands
- Develop thought-leadership activities, such as Op-Eds, surveys, and communications campaigns
- Develop our media relations strategy to secure regular placements in relevant media outlets
- Raise the profile of MOONBASE’s already known founders and leadership through proactive thought leadership including bylines, award submissions, conferences and speaking engagements
- Organize, schedule, and prepare MOONBASE’s leaders and subject matter experts for speaking engagements and press interviews.
- Work alongside our content marketing team to find ways to distribute our growing library of content
- Collaborate with our Social Media team finding progressive ways of how to do modern PR
- Manage external agency relationships.
- Manage inbound media requests, lead initiatives to build media kits etc.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results internally
As Senior PR & Communications Manager you will be responsible for ensuring we establish MOONBASE as a trusted and credible brand that is currently building the hottest operative marketing consultancy in Europe. To increase our reach, and multiply our impact, we’re now looking for a modern, resourceful and confident Senior PR & Communications professional who is eager to shape and spread MOONBASE’s story + Know-How with creative and impactful communications campaigns also leveraging the Personal Brands within the company. Leading a team of 6, you will spearhead everything that holds our people together.
- You have min. 3+ years of experience working in PR. Preferably, you have experience in a B2B company or have worked for Publishers like Horizont, W&V etc. It’s an even bigger bonus if you have knowledge of the marketing agency landscape.
- You have excellent writing, editing, speaking/presentation skills, and a real passion for storytelling.
- Proficiency with the PR distribution tools and monitoring technologies required to track for media campaigns across multiple platforms
- You have a willingness to learn and seek out the knowledge and expertise in areas that you’re not yet familiar with.
- You are able to spar with our founder to derive relevant topics from dialogues within our daily business (marketing/new media related), therefore have an understanding of these terms: https://omr.com/de/glossar/
- You appreciate working in an environment where regular feedback is part of the culture. You’re open to both giving and receiving feedback so that everyone can improve.
- Perfectly fluent and great writing skills in German and English (both necessary)
- Significant knowledge and experience in planning, managing and delivering press and external communication work programmes within a scaling organization
- Advanced media relation skills and 2 years of PR agency management experience
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, with good grammar and literacy in English as well as German language
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, prioritization and time-management skills
- Comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels
Life at the base
At MOONBASE you can expect a high caliber team and flexible work environment that places value on camaraderie and diverse perspectives. We work hard to create dream roles for everyone at the base.
- Join an industry-leading team with past achievements in their previous ventures & projects that loves what they’re doing as we believe in dream roles
- Competitive compensation & pension, 25 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- remote first (up to 100%),, Hybrid Flagship Office in Berlin Remote & flexible working hours: we made this part of our DNA long ago. Mobile/home office isn't a benefit any longer and our team is spread across the globe
- High-Quality Home-Office Equipment (Chairs, Desks, etc.)
- Extensive personal development opportunities such as regular coachings and free access to mental health professionals + learning Budget
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certifications & trainings
- We actively empower our people to not only take ownership, but to be owners with our equity/VESOP program
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips (2021) and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of vouchers every month on services & products of their choice such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets and many more
Start Date: ASAP
Peek into our culture: MOONBASE Culture
To learn more about MOONBASE, to see all current job openings, and to submit your application, visit: https://moonbase.social/working-here
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.