Paid Media Manager (f/m/d)
Your tasks & responsibilities
A Paid Social/Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for managing, executing and delivering client’s paid social strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on delivering performance against agreed KPIs.
Key Responsibilities include planning, executing, optimizing and reporting on cutting-edge paid social media campaigns through available social media marketing platforms (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc) with emphasis on innovative initiatives, and working closely with the Client team to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Planning paid social campaigns across multiple-social channels
- Critically analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying opportunities to optimize, facilitating changes to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Project managing all activity and processes required to proficiently run and create campaigns
- Producing high quality client-facing reports, studies and presentations including measuring forecasts vs actual and clearly articulating rationale for optimization methodologies throughout campaigns
- Managing day-to-day relationships with account teams, clients, advertising partners and colleagues.
- Support new business by delivering paid social audits and account reports
- Owning/having owned social media communities/pages is a plus
- Proven copy-writing skills are plus
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
Life at the base
At MOONBASE you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment:
- Our team consists of highly motivated and inspiring individuals with an international background.
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certificates for all client-facing teams.
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects.
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of monthly vouchers on services & products such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets, etc.
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world such as Amazon, Gymshark, Mercedes, Depot, etc. and social media influencers.
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
- Flexible working hours & convenience of working remotely.
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.