Account Director, Social Campaigns (f/m/d)
Your tasks & responsibilities
As a Senior Campaign Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the creation, management, execution, and development of organic & paid Social Media Strategies for clients while analyzing new market opportunities. This role coordinates with the Head of Campaigns to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency, hitting and exceeding our clients’ goals. The position involves creating and delivering engaging & successful social campaigns across numerous different social platforms in a variety of native mediums.
- Create & execute social media strategies
- Ensure a superior quality of communication and project delivery
- Plan social media campaigns and provide everything needed for client pitches
- Develop analytics reports and collate data from Social Media staff reporting, presenting analysis of campaigns and trends to all stakeholders
- Monitor trends in online community tools, trends, and applications
- Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
- Owning/having owned social media communities/pages is a plus
- Proven work experience as a community manager
- Experience launching organic Social Media Campaigns on Instagram
- Excellent verbal communication skills, people first mentality
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform
- On the forefront of social trends, able to adapt & progress
- Experience with viral content on Instagram
- A keen eye for well performing Instagram Feeds
- Excellent spoken and written English + German skills
Life at the base
At MOONBASE you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment:
- Our team consists of highly motivated and inspiring individuals with an international background.
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certificates for all client-facing teams.
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects.
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of monthly vouchers on services & products such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets, etc.
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world such as Amazon, Gymshark, Mercedes, Depot, etc. and social media influencers.
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
- Flexible working hours & convenience of working remotely.
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.