Account Manager, Social Campaigns (f/m/d)
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Create and execute awareness & direct-response social campaigns (organically & paid) for the biggest brands in the world at a category-leading level.
- Drive the activation approach and work closely on the development and creation of social strategy docs, ads, briefings & global reportings.
- Develop the overall social strategy incl. eg. benchmarking against other marketing channels within the marketing mix for high growth startups and bold corporates, including content, social activation and storytelling framework.
- Manage and develop client relationships & expectations of senior stakeholders while reporting trajectory when required.
- Think strategically and creatively on how best to utilise social media channels by creating content activation strategies.
- Develop and maintain a working relationship with both organic and branded social media teams leading to higher engagement, reach, and audience for the brands we work with.
- This role coordinates intimately with important stakeholders and with the Head of Campaigns to support their respective missions, ensuring consistency, hitting and thinking beyond our clients' goals.
A stellar Account Manager with a focus on progressive Social strategies who develops the media strategy for clients (incl. paid social, influencer, organic) while finding opportunities to scale and optimize initiatives.
- Min. 3+ years of experience in account management or similar roles within the digital/social agency landscape.
- Ideally having worked with multi-million euro budgets within social media marketing.
- Excellent German & English skills, deep knowledge of the German-speaking Influencer market.
- Previous experience in D2C and E-Commerce projects.
- On the forefront of social trends, able to apply awareness strategically to new projects.
- Inspiring coaching and mentoring skills and you know how to delegate effectively.
- Proven experience in launching organic Social Media Campaigns and viral content on Instagram.
- Proven experience and understanding of Paid Social KPIs, Creative and mechanics
- Intimate experience with the different facets within each social media platform (IG, TikTok, YT, LI, FB, Snap, Spotify etc).
- A keen eye for high-performing social creative content
- Proven skills in writing engaging on-brand social copy.
Life at the base
At MOONBASE you can expect a down to earth, no bullshit, yet high caliber work environment:
- Our team consists of highly motivated and inspiring individuals with an international background.
- MOONBASE sponsors all official Facebook certificates for all client-facing teams.
- Performance Bonus: %-commission of EBIT + %-commission of Revenue of your projects.
- Cutting-edge Apple M1 chips and full modern tool stack (Slack, Notion, GSuite, ClickUp, Calendly etc.)
- All roles can redeem up to 40€ worth of monthly vouchers on services & products such as Amazon Prime, Douglas, Spotify, Apple, Swapfiets, etc.
- Your work brings you in contact with the biggest brands in the world such as Amazon, Gymshark, Mercedes, Depot, etc. and social media influencers.
- Transparent culture with flat hierarchies where every person is highly valued.
- Flexible working hours & convenience of working remotely.
- Getting challenged and developing your professional skills by taking over responsibilities.
We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.